Saturday, May 22, 2010

How much are old Pokemon cards worth now?

I am not sure but I'm holding onto mine for a while





I have so many rare cards that its not funny. I have about 400 "shadowed" first edition cards, 2 green wing Charizards, A graded PSA 10 Charizard, a handful of red cheek Picachu, a bunch of shadowless non first Ed cards and an unopened shadowless Basic pack which could contain a green wing Charizard.





I should have sold them when they were hot because I had over $4000 worth of cards. Maybe in 20 years they will be valuable again.

How much are old Pokemon cards worth now?
like nothing...srry mate





but if you're buying them then its a good thing rite? :)
Reply:idk but if u want some i have like 2050 in my basement i could find and give to you somehow. i think they're priceless to a road show think but gold to some little boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment