Monday, May 17, 2010

Someone fill me in on newer Pokemon cards?

I understand there's four generations, and I have a great deal of cards from the first gen. Generally, I stopped collecting when Neo Genesis was new. I see now that most places only seem to sell the Diamond %26amp; Pearl series. So I was wondering, do they still print anything pre-4th gen? Or are those not in most stores anymore? Online anywhere, what?

Someone fill me in on newer Pokemon cards?
The only places you will find anything before 4th generation now would be in a store that only sells trading cards or possibly on the Internet. Stores that don't specialize in that kind of stuff (like pharmacies, Wal-Mart, etc.) now only carry the newest kinds. You might try asking the store manager if they have any cards in storage. Another place you would be able to find them would probably be on eBay.com. They sell almost anything there.


I would assume that they don't print any more cards from before the fourth generation. They also have changed their card format quite a few times along the way.





Good luck with your cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment