Saturday, May 22, 2010

I have a whole stack of pokemon cards, but can anyone tell me which ones are rare/valuble or how to find out?

I have shiney ones, and enerrgy cards also. I have had them for a while and amm now not interested in them. Is there a dealer or a good webby that can inform me on which (if any) are valuble? Or can anyone tell me please? (I'll choose a best answer too, so its a chance to earn 10 points) =]

I have a whole stack of pokemon cards, but can anyone tell me which ones are rare/valuble or how to find out?
Usually Holographics are pretty good cards. Also, to show your cards rarity on the bottom right of the card there should be a symbol:


Circle-Common


Triangle-Uncommon


Star-Rare
Reply:If you go to your local comic book store or bookstore they should have a book on the values of trading cards. You could aslo ask the dealer at the comic shop for advice, they tend to be in the know on these things.





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment