Saturday, May 22, 2010

What cards are available in the new Pokemon Majestic Dawn packs?

I've been on sites and for previous Pokemon TCG packs they have said


"... comes with Chansey, Venusaur" (for example)





But what do the Majestic Dawn packs come with?





I only want to buy them if I know what cards I'm getting. I'm more of a collector and if I'm going to get a lot of basic cards I don't want to waste money.





Thank you for your help!

What cards are available in the new Pokemon Majestic Dawn packs?
I do not know them per piece, but check out www.pokebeach.com, it has the complete list of cards plus scans of it so you'll have an idea on what's in the set.





I know this isn't much, but i hope the site will help you. Enjoy :)
Reply:wow u r a geek i don't no i'm not into that sort of stuff


No comments:

Post a Comment