Monday, May 17, 2010

I have some pokemon cards and I would like to know if they are worth anything?

Halographic Ditto 50HP


Halographic Hitmonchan 70HP


Halographic Vaporeon 80HP


Halographic Flareon 70HP


Halographic Machamp 100HP





Raichu 90HP


Kakuna 80HP


Charmeleon 80HP


Double Colorless Enegy





Jap. Metapod 70HP


Jap. Charmander 50HP


Jap. Staryu 40HP


Jap. Kabuto 30HP


Jap. Trainer Item Finder


Jap. Bulbasaur 40HP


Jap. Gastly 30HP


Jap. Abra 30HP


Jap. Farfetch'd 50HP


Jap. Trainer Energy Retrieval


Jap. Caterpie 40HP


Jap. Pidgeotto 60HP


Jap. Drowzee





I dont know if any of these are worth anything, just was just a couple out of the collection. I would like to sell a collection of close to 300 cards, pokedex, and all other kinds of pokemon stuff(ex. books, magazines, toys). What would be a good price? Is there anywhere online that can tell you exactly how much each card is worth?





thanks!


david

I have some pokemon cards and I would like to know if they are worth anything?
The Holographic will sell nicely around £10 to £15. and the rest will be £1 because their weak in other people opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment