Monday, May 11, 2009

What are Pokemon cards worth now?

I have a whole bunch of pokemon cards from my childhood. I have 1st editions, holographics, 1st edition holographics, 1st edition japanese, 1st edition german holographics, and some japanese birthday card with a white star. My point is that I have A LOT of cards that 5-8 years ago would be worth a fortune and I'm wondering if I can sell them at such a profit that would be worth giving them up because they're pretty sentimental. Please give me some examples of what certain cards are worth and where I can sell them. I looked on ebay but those cards are selling for way too little. I might just be SOL.

What are Pokemon cards worth now?
1. try seeing what sites are selling them for


2. pick up an issue of "inquest gamer" or beckett pokemon edition


3. this site gives you prices for cards


http://cardorder.com/
Reply:From the sound of it, it seems we are working with the Base throught Gym series here. Basically, the price of these cards are generally low due to their age. On average, Holos do not reach over a dollar each and that is if you are lucky. The only cards that are still worth something out of those sets is the usual Base Venusaur, Base Blastoise, any Charizard, Base Mewtwo, and most of the first edition Base cards. If Ebay is not a very good option for you, you may want to check some trading sites that deal with Pokemon. One site that I strongly suggest is www.pokegym.net (its free too!). You will have to get a feel for the site and be sure to read over the site rules but it may be your best bet since it's so superconcentrated on Pokemon cards.





I hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions.

Why do hotels always use white towels

No comments:

Post a Comment