Monday, May 11, 2009

If I mailed you the name of my pokemon cards, would you find the total price for me?

I have a lot of old Pokemon cards that I want to sell to help me get more $$ to help buy a 360 and accesories.





But If I mailed you the card name w/ how many, could you find the price for me?





I've tried going to sites that list them, but I'm not realy a card person, so the sites you go to are really f**ing confusing.

If I mailed you the name of my pokemon cards, would you find the total price for me?
All you do is go to PokeOrder.com and type in the name of the card (example:Pikachu) at the top left corner. Then you will get a list of different cards of Pikachu. Just find the one that looks like your card and the price will be at the far right. Hope I Helped! Good Luck!
Reply:They are worth what someone is willing to pay ... Look on Ebay to get an idea of what is selling and what they sold for ....


No comments:

Post a Comment