Sunday, November 15, 2009

PokeMon Cards!?

I have all of the Base Set 1 Cards (Mint Condition!) (Some are 1st Edition)





I have all of the Jungle Set Cards (Mint Condition!) (Some are 1st Edition)





I have all of the Fossil Set Cards (Mint Condition!) (Some are 1st Edition)





I have 2 Anceint Mew Cards ( 1 out of wrapper, 1 still in wrapper!)





I have 2 extra holographic Charizard Cards (Mint Condition!)





I have 8 Rainbow Island/Southern Island Card package things ( All in wrapper!)





*ALL ARE FROM 1999!*


*GREAT CONDITION!*





I would like to know how much each set would be worth if I sold them in the near future! Please be specific! Also were would I be able to sell all of my PokeMon Cards I listed?

PokeMon Cards!?
Woah! I'm baffled! Those will sell for lots in the Future! Sell Them on www.amazon.com If not there try Ebay last.


No comments:

Post a Comment