Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How much do the original pokemon cards go for now aday?

so i need some cash and i have a crap load of pokemons cards from when i was like 9. and i am wondering how much those cards go for at like a pawn shop. what shops do you even sell them at anyway? and would i get my moneys worth at a pawn shop? thanks.

How much do the original pokemon cards go for now aday?
i have hundres from my childhood too.


a lady at my moms old work was buying pokemon cards at my moms checkout lane and sayed "my sons obsessed with these things =]" and my moms sayed "my son has a bunch from when he was younger, but he has the original ones" and she sayed she will buy them from me for her kid for a few hundred dollars. i sayed no because even tho im not into it like i was back then, they are still spical to me. lol.....its funny cause its sad.. =[ haha.


shops trick you out of deals...trust me.


i would try to find a deticated pokemon fan who is probably older and collects all pokemon merchandise. if your cards are in mint condition im sure the poke fanatics wouldnt hesitate to fork over a few hundred. =]
Reply:$300.00 per card

nanny job

No comments:

Post a Comment