Sunday, November 15, 2009

I have about 1200 of the old pokemon cards with a bunch of holos. How much is my collection worth?

Holos:





Blastoise


2x Arbok


Raichu


Nidoking


3x Ninetails


Wigglytuff


3x Vileplume


2x Poliwrath


2x Alakazam


2x Machamp( BOTH FIRST EDITION)


Golem


2x Magneton


Haunter


Hypno


2x Hitmonchan


2x Chansey


Gyarados


Lapras


Flareon


Aerodactyl


2x Zapdos


Mewtwo


Meganium


Feraligator


Crobat


Jumpluff


Entei


Koga (TRAINER CARD)





i have a whole bunch of other non holographic cards. so can you please tell me how much my collection is worth because i am planning on selling them and i want to be able to sell my collection at a good price. thanks.

I have about 1200 of the old pokemon cards with a bunch of holos. How much is my collection worth?
not a lot right now cuz pokemon is still on a roll but if u hold on 4 another couple of years they might be worth some more


yahoo isnt the best place to ask try a trading card website


because that will get more results
Reply:i say about 200-300 bucks maybe evn 400 or 500

internet explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment