Saturday, May 22, 2010

Where can I sell pokemon cards?

Where can I sell pokemon cards other then the internet and pawn shops. (I have called all the local pawn shops they said no we dont take trading cards and I do not want to pay in order sell my own cards hense ebay.) There is a store in my local mall that has a place called cards r n. Maybe they buy pokemon cards? (I have already tried calling them they do not have a number.) I have bunch of rare cards including rayquaza ex and mewtwo ex! thanks crppfire

Where can I sell pokemon cards?
see if one of your local newspapers offers free online ads, other than that look for more comic and collectible stores.


Also anime, comiCon and sci-fi/fantasy conventions are a great place to buy and sell collectibles.
Reply:craigslist.com


No comments:

Post a Comment